Confessions of a White



Hear ye my brother thus I have to confess that last night was by far the most corrupt night I have ever had in this life. If I new boundaries that could have never been surpassed I know now that I have yet much to learn about life. I cannot enter into certain detail and it is not because I wish so, but it is because my memory has betrayed me. I only know that I have wakened up with my daughter’s best friend dressed in an arte noveau brides dress. It is not the strange that scares me, but the blood spots on my chest. I know that they are not mine, but I hope that they are neither of the dog or this girl that sleeps between my legs.

You might now begin to ask how this atrocity could find a way into this mess of excess. I work hard everyday that is no secret, and my brother you know that excess has never been a part of my liking. I sail safe in the ever changing seas of destiny. But it is when charm and youth becomes a striking temptation that one withdraws all moral standards and gives himself to the pleasures like blossom to the spring.

I arrived that night, as any other working Saturday night, when my daughter and her friends showed up drunk by half. I for one was unaware that a slumber party could get that off of hand and well you know since Beatrice my sin has not found a way again. And as I was walking up the stairs young precious Melany was open to her legs, at first I thought: I should do something! For there she lied, drunk as dead. Bu then I thought I should call somebody: For they there lied all asleep, as if the wine had hit their heads into a calm wistful dream.

Then one of the girls recovered sanity, I could not believe my eyes. And so she stood up walked in front of me and whispered: Enter me, enter me now. I was so confused my brother at fist I thought that this outrage could have no life within this sacred house, but as I pulled her away, another girl was on my back. Their hands started wondering my chest, and finally I felt a curious but decided crush in my manhood. I then succumbed to pleasure, my lips inside theirs.

Then it all started brother, the craze, the madness, the self lack of morals, I suddenly belonged to a place of sin where only the devil could be responsible of such mischievous behavior. It was one two three pills that went inside my brain. I can only make up the story with mental pictures in my brain. Three girls where dancing around my bed the dog was licking up my head, and young beautiful Melany was aching between her legs. I cannot recognize myself in that picture, it was not me, it was me in my worst behavior. I feel guilt, guilt that can only be felt by those who know that temptation won upon ones will. The strange thing is that I feel no guilt for what I had done, but that I enjoyed it.

This is where I seek for light, the only light that a friend can give a man when all lights have forsaken him. I cannot tell you what will happen when Melanie’s parents, my friends, will do when they know that I am the bearer of her lost innocence. Please brother I seek for advice, for I do not know on whom to turn.

Yours truly Sir Allen White

Comentarios

Unknown ha dicho que…
Jajaja! bastante bueno. Sigue escribiendo.

Héctor G.

Entradas populares